The leading japanes in-car electronics magazine “Auto Sound” honoured the HELIX DSP ULTRA with their “Auto Sound Web Grand Prix”-award, accompanying it to a proud list of Audiotec Fischer products with this desired trophy.
Also the german “CAR&HIFI” Magazine is convinced of the ultimate HELIX DSP and gave the very first “product of the year” award in the digital signal processor category to the ULTRA.
"We are very happy that Japanese audiophiles appreciate our high-end products. It makes us proud and pleased whenever this affinity is reflected in prizes such as the Auto Sound Award. We thank the editors of Auto Sound Magazine and our Japanese distributor M'S Line Co., Ltd.", says company founder and CEO Heinz Fischer.
The HELIX DSP ULTRA is our most powerfull digital signal processor to date and sets seal on a change of era with innovative features like TwinDSP Power and an Advanced 32 Bit Coprocessor. Its functions like Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) and Input Signal Analyzer (ISA) revolutionise the way of digital signal processing.
Key features HELIX DSP ULTRA:
- TwinDSP Power – two extremely powerful “fixed point” Audio DSPs with 64 Bit resolution and 2.4 billion MAC operations per second
- State-of-the art 32 Bit AD and DA signal converters from AKM
- Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for numerous new system an DSP features like:
- ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- SFX (DSP Sound Effects) – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co.
- 10 internal memory locations for sound setups
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Smart 8-channel highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- “Ground lift” switch to avoid ground loops
- Control input for connecting remote controls and accessories
- Time alignment with up to 20 ms delay time per channel, additionally reverse time alignment for in-phase summation of the inputs
- Freely definable signal routing with separate matrices for line, SPDIF and HEC/AUX
- Inputs: 8 x RCA/Cinch, 8 x Highlevel, 1 x optical SPDIF and 1 x coaxial SPDIF
- Outputs: 12 x RCA/Cinch with max. 8 Volts output voltage