HELIX K 10E.2
- Order number: K331011
- WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 29323089
HELIX K 10E.2
Compact in size but huge in sound. The K-Series enclosure subwoofers don´t show any mercy when their powerful beats excite you.
Smart downfire housing design
Lots of technical finesse was necessary to fulfill the demands of SPL junkies and audiophile music lovers at the same time. The design of the downfire subwoofer is aimed using the floor as a reflection surface. It also allows a flatter design so that the woofer can be stored under the false floor in the trunk to save space.
Rock-solid cones made from hand-scooped paper in combination with heavy-duty voice coils easily transform the power of your amplifier into loads of sound pressure without neglecting neither acoustical details nor sonic precision.
The double voice-coil design offers more flexibility when selecting an appropriate power amp. No matter if 1 x 4 Ohms, 2 x 2 Ohms or 1 x 1 Ohm – these "deep bass warrantors" make any configuration easily possible.
- 10“ / 250 mm high excursion woofer with hand-scooped paper cone and dual voice coil
- Downfire enclosure technology for perfect protection of the speaker and ideal bass dispersion in the vehicle
- Sturdy carpet surface with embroidered HELIX logo
- Plugable screw terminal for a quick and safe installation or removal
- Voice coil impedance configurable via connection terminal – 2 x 2 Ohms, 1 x 4 Ohms or 1 x 1 Ohm
- Compact enclosure dimensions
|Power RMS / max.||P||300 / 600 Watts|
|Impedance||z||2 x 2 Ω / 1 x 4 Ω / 1 x 1 Ω|
|Max. linear excursion||Xmax||+/- 8.0 mm|
|Port tuning frequency||Fb||43 Hz|
|Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m||SPL||89 dB|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||187 x 470 x 375 mm /
7.4 x 18.5 x 14.8”
|Recommended DSP settings||Recommended "self-define" highpass filter with 37 Hz cut-off frequency and Q = 1.5;
additional EQ filter 115 Hz / Q = 0.7 / -2 dB
Scope of delivery
1 x Downfire enclosure subwoofer HELIX K 10E.2
1 x Data sheet