- Order number: K331010
Compact in size but huge in sound. The new enclosure subs of the K series don't show any mercy when their hefty beats make your car shake, rattle and roll.
Lots of technical finesse was necessary to fulfil the demands of SPL junkies and audiophile music lovers at the same time. Rock-solid cones made from hand-scooped paper in combination with heavy-duty voice coils easily transform the power of your amplifier into loads of sound pressure without neglecting neither acoustical details nor sonic precision.
Fortunately the K subwoofers are no wasters of precious trunk space at all thanks to their compact cabinet dimensions.
By the way - the double voice-coil design offers more flexibility when selecting an appropriate power amp. No matter if 1 x 4 Ohms, 2 x 2 Ohms or 1 x 1 Ohm - these "deep bass warrantors" make any configuration easily possible.
- Compact, space-saving enclosure design
- Long-excursion woofer with extremely stiff, handscooped paper cone
- Double ventilated voice coil for minimum compression effects and high power handling
- Voice coil impedance configurable via connection terminal – 2 x 2 Ohms or 1 x 4 Ohms
- Solid metal grille for perfect woofer protection
- Lead wires woven into spider
- Exponentially shaped port minimizes air flow noise
|Power RMS / max.||300 / 600 Watts|
|Impedance||2 x 2 Ω / 1 x 4 Ω|
|Max. linear excursion||+/- 8.0 mm|
|Efficiency 1 W / 1 m||89 dB|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||365 x 350 x 290 mm /
14.4 x 13.8 x 11.4”
1 x Enclosure subwoofer HELIX K 10E
* Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung des Herstellers