- Order number: S722410
- WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 29323089
Sound quality meets elegance – The new S speaker series turns every ride into a special sound experience.
In addition to the novel, timelessly elegant design, the 2-way coaxial system offers an exceptional sound quality. Uniquely sensitive and crystal clear, the silk dome of the tweeter conjures the music into the room. Due to its central position inside the mid-woofer, the music is perceived as a point sound source and thus optimizes the tonal balance. The result: an incredibly homogeneous and natural sound.
The stiff and lightweight diaphragm of the mid-woofer consists of a novel basalt fiber paper compound. A perfect combination to guarantee clear, pure sound even at high volume levels. In conjunction with a power amplifier from Audiotec Fischer, the S coaxial system performs at its best.
Make every ride a special sound experience!
- 4” / 100 mm mid-woofer with novel basalt-fiber-paper compound cone – a perfect combination of lowest weight, high stiffness and inner damping
- Specially shaped rubber surround for larger effective cone area and increased maximum excursion
- 0.75” / 19 mm tweeter with coated silk dome for balanced, natural sound reproduction and lowest compression effects
- Individual HELIX basket with additional ventilation holes for better voice coil cooling and high power handling
- Separate inline crossover with 6/6 dB slope and integrated tweeter protection
|Power RMS / max.||60 / 120 Watts|
|Frequency response||80 Hz - 25,000 Hz|
|Efficiency 1 W / 1 m||89 dB|
|Cone material||TW: Coated silk dome
W: Basalt-fiber-paper compund
|Crossover||Separate, 6/6 dB slope|
|Outer diameter||102 mm / 4.01"|
|Installation diameter||92.3 mm / 3.63"|
|Installation depth||46.5 mm / 1.83"|
58 x 49 x 24 mm /
* Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung des Herstellers