HELIX S 42C.2
Highest sound quality
With the S-series loudspeakers each ride becomes a special sound experience. The sophisticated design and the use of the latest technologies guarantee excellent sound characteristics with rich bass, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs.
In addition to the excellent sound characteristics, the S 42C.2 also impresses with its timeless elegant design. Especially the transparent "Flex-Crossover" with its high-quality components and the noble aluminum housing of the tweeter make this system a real feast for the eyes.
The sophisticated design with low installation depths, a removable housing of the tweeter and the very compact and innovative "Flex-Crossover" offer much more freedom in terms of connectivity and installation – even in particularly limited space. Additionally, it provides an easy cabling, thanks to Plug & Play connections between the individual components.
Maximum flexibility – “Flex-Crossover”
The new "Flex-Crossover" is not only a visual highlight, it also involves a couple of technical refinements. To drastically reduce the dimensions, the circuit board can also be installed without its housing in a supplied foam and it can be split into two parts for separate installation (e.g. tweeter in A-pillar, woofer in the door). In addition to a 3-stage tweeter level adjustment and Plug & Play cable connections, the crossover is also equipped with screw terminals for even more flexibility when connecting with your own speaker cables.
- 4” / 100 mm woofer with novel basalt-fiber-paper compound cone – a perfect combination of lowest weight, high stiffness and inner damping
- 1” / 25 mm silk dome tweeter in a noble aluminum housing for balanced, natural sound reproduction and lowest compression effects
- Individual HELIX basket with additional ventilation holes for better voice coil cooling and high power handling
- “Flex-Crossover“ with 12/12 dB slope, bandstop filter and three-stage tweeter level adjustment – separable and therefore well suited for the installation in vehicles with separate mounting positions of the tweeter and woofer
- Crossovers solely equipped with high grade components e.g. low-distortion air-core coils and minimum-loss Audiotec-foil capacitors for tweeter crossover
|Power RMS / max.||70 / 140 Watts|
|Frequency response||75 Hz - 25,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m||89 dB|
|Cone material||TW: Coated silk dome
W: Basalt-fiber-paper compund
|Crossover||12/12 dB with bandstop filter, tweeter protection and tweeter level adjustment|
|Outer diameter||TW: 51 mm / 2.0"
W: 102 mm / 4.01"
|Installation diameter||TW: 45 mm / 1.77"
W: 92.3 mm / 3.63"
|Installation depth||TW: 14 mm / 0.55"
W: 46.5 mm / 1.83"
|Dimensions crossover||112 x 77.5 x 27 mm / 4.41 x 3.05 x 1.06"|
Scope of delivery
2 x Tweeter HELIX S 1T incl. mounting material
2 x Woofer HELIX S 4B
2 x Flex-Crossover
4 x Foam sheet
1 x Mounting material
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Mounting pattern