- Order number: P823620
The real stars of any show are the ones not in the limelight. The P-series speakers are a shining example that. It is a speaker that can put on a spectacular acoustic performance without all the optical fluffing. This speaker is the opposite of a child at a dinner party; it should be heard, not seen.
- 6.5” / 165 mm woofer with novel glassfiber-paper compound cone for maximum stiffness combined with lowest moving mass and perfect inner damping
- 2” / 50 mm midrange with lightweight, hand-coated silk dome for perfect impulse response
- 1” / 25 mm tweeter with hand-coated silk dome for balanced, natural sound reproduction and lowest compression effects
- Complex 12 dB crossover network with three-stage tweeter level adjustment; solely equipped with highgrade components:
- Low-distortion inductors with minimum DC resistance
- Low-induction metal film resistors
- Minimum-loss foil capacitors for midrange and tweeter crossover
- Gold-plated terminals
- Grille included
|Power RMS / max.||125 / 250 Watts|
|Frequency response||40 Hz - 25,000 Hz|
|Efficiency 1 W / 1 m||90 dB|
|Cone material||TW: Coated silk
M: Coated silk
W: Glassfiber-paper compound
|Crossover||12 dB with tweeter level adjustment|
|Outer diameter||TW: 58 mm / 2.28"
M: 93 mm / 3.66"
W: 165.5 mm / 6.52"
|Installation diameter||TW: 49.3 mm / 1.95"
M: 82 mm / 3.23"
W: 142 mm / 5.60"
|Installation depth||TW: 15 mm / 0.60"
M: 30 mm / 1.18"
W: 67 mm / 2.64"
2 x Tweeter HELIX P 1T incl. flush mount
2 x Midrange speaker HELIX P 2M
2 x Woofer HELIX P 6B incl. mounting ring and grille
2 x 3-way crossover
2 x Surface mount for tweeter
2 x Fitting spring for tweeter
1 x Mounting material