HELIX P 62C
Puristic yet trimmed to maximum sound quality - the component speaker systems of the P series don't need to dazzle with visual gimmicks. The whole construction with lots of finesse follows the acoustic performance which is absolutely breathtaking.
The unique glassfiber-paper compound cone of the mid-woofer, the hand-coated silk dome tweeter and the complex crossover network with impedance compensation and band-stop filter are only a few of the technical highlights. Therefore, it is not a surprise that the P 62C already gathered excellent test rewards.
- 6.5” / 165 mm woofer with novel glassfiber-paper compound cone for maximum stiffness combined with lowest moving mass and perfect inner damping
- 1” / 25 mm tweeter with hand-coated silk dome for balanced, natural sound reproduction and lowest compression effects
- Complex crossover network with impedance compensation, band-stop filter and tweeter level adjustment; solely equipped with high grade components:
- Zero-distortion air coils with loweest DC resistance
- Low-induction metal film resistors
- Minimum-loss Audiotec foil capacitors for tweeter crossover
- Gold-plated terminals
- Grille included
|Power RMS / max.||100 / 200 Watts|
|Frequency response||40 Hz - 25,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m||90 dB|
|Cone material||TW: Coated silk
W: Glassfiber-paper compound
|Crossover||6/12 dB with impedance compensation, bandstop filter and tweeter level adjustment|
|Outer diameter||TW: 58 mm / 2.28"
W: 165.5 mm / 6.52"
|Installation diameter||TW: 49.3 mm / 1.95"
W: 142 mm / 5.60"
|Installation depth||TW: 15 mm / 0.60"
W: 67 mm / 2.64"
Scope of delivery
2 x Tweeter HELIX P 1T incl. flush mount
2 x Woofer HELIX P 6B incl. mounting ring and grille
2 x 2-way crossover
2 x Surface mount for tweeter
2 x Fitting spring for tweeter
1 x Mounting material