HELIX Ci7 M100FM-S3
- Order number: CI21401
- WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 29323089
HELIX Ci7 M100FM-S3
HELIX COMPOSE. The perfect speaker for any composition.
Born out of the increasingly demanding challenges of modern automobile technology and the HELIX-typical pursuit of intelligent solutions, we made the progressive redesign of proven universal speaker systems our mission. The result: our innovative HELIX COMPOSE platform that, according to the motto "developed inside the vehicle, for the vehicle", combines classic universal speakers with the advantages of vehicle-specific systems. Innovative materials and the latest technologies paired with smart, practical engineering - the best of both worlds in harmony: high efficiency, fantastic sound quality and enormous dynamics that fit in any vehicle. HELIX COMPOSE - universal speakers evolved.
i7 – High-end made in Germany
Our HELIX COMPOSE i7 series represents uncompromising high-end for an outstanding sound experience in the automobile. With obvious influence of the high-end sister brand BRAX, the i7 speaker series is completely made in Germany and optimized for uncompromising music enjoyment. All speaker impedances are perfectly matched for the combination with our HELIX and MATCH amplifiers, guaranteeing maximum performance at any time. In addition, HELIX COMPOSE introduces four new mechanical technologies that offer unbeatable practical benefits.
HELIX COMPOSE equals smart engineering and accordingly implements highly efficient 3 Ohm technology, that perfectly harmonizes with all HELIX and MATCH amplifiers and at the same time allows a clearly perceptible plus in efficiency and maximum sound pressure.
UHD (Ultra High Damping) crafted paper cone
With notable influence from the sister brand BRAX and our uncompromising high-end philosophy, only the highest quality components, such as the proprietary, handmade UHD (Ultra High Damping) paper cone, are used in the i7 series. manufactured in a particularly complex process, this cone guarantees an optimal frequency- as well as the best possible impulse response for incomparable music enjoyment.
High-tech polymer basket
All HELIX COMPOSE i7 and i3 speaker baskets are made of a high-tech polymer composite, which has been additionally reinforced with glass spheres. The result: maximum stability with minimal self-resonance, while also eliminating flux modulation of the magnetic system and maximum resistance to thermal influences. Last but not least, this allows for much more compact basket dimensions and thus simplified installations in cramped installation conditions.
FlexMount100 – Universal meets car-specific
FlexMount is a mounting system based on specially developed adaptor rings, allowing the installation of COMPOSE FlexMount speakers in an almost infinite number of vehicles. Thus, the universal loudspeaker effortlessly becomes a vehicle-specific loudspeaker, that can be easily installed in the original installation position of the vehicle in an acoustically optimized way with the matching twist-lock FlexMount100 adaptor ring.
FlexConnect – One terminal for all cases
With our FlexConnect terminal, HELIX COMPOSE speakers can easily be connected directly to the original wiring harness of the vehicle, maintaining the automotive standard of the plug connection as well as guaranteeing reverse polarity protection. Similar to our FlexMount system, this technology relies on specially developed, vehicle-specific adaptors.
- 4” / 100 mm high-end midrange speaker which combines outstanding sound performance with versatile physical integration options
- High efficiency and 3 Ohms technology for maximized power output of the amplifier
- Ultra High Damping (UHD) crafted paper cone for outstanding impulse response and unmatched frequency response
- High-tech polymer composite basket reinforced with glass beads for enormous rigidity and minimized ringing
- Specially shaped rubber surround for high linear cone excursion
- Polyurethane dustcap for optimized frequency response in the upper midrange area
- 1” / 25 mm voice coil ensures minimum thermal compression and high power handling
- Automotive grade FlexConnect terminal for fast, secure and fail-safe connection
- Powerful push-pull neodymium magnet system for highest efficiency and extremely low distortion
- Universal FlexMount100 mounting ring (with standard 4-point mounting) included in delivery
- Designed for the optionally available car-specific FlexMount100 adaptors which allow an acoustically optimized and professional integration in the original mounting location of the vehicle
- Made in Germany
|Power handling RMS / max.||P
||100 / 150 Watts|
|DC resistance||Re||3.0 Ω|
|Frequency response||110 Hz - 7,000 Hz|
|Resonance frequency||Fs||85 Hz|
|Mechanical Q factor||Qms||4.58|
|Electrical Q factor||Qes||0.52|
|Total Q factor||Qts||0.47|
|Equivalent air volume||Vas||2.5 L|
|Force factor||B*I||4.3 Tm|
|Sensitivity||SPL||91 dB @ 2.83 V / 1m
87 dB @ 1W / 1m
|Cone area||Sd||55 cm²|
|Moving mass||Mms||5.9 g|
|Cone material||Ultra high damping (UHD) crafted paper cone|
|Mechanical resistance||Rms||0.69 kg/s|
|Voice coil diameter||ø||25 mm|
|Voice coil winding height||5.5 mm|
|Max. linear excursion||Xmax||+/- 1.3 mm|
|Outer diameter||ø||98 mm / 3.86"|
|Outer diameter with universal mounting ring||ø||104,5 mm / 4.11"|
|Installation diameter||ø||89 mm / 3.50"|
|Installation depth||26.9 mm / 1.06"|
powerful push-pull neodymium magnet system,
- FlexConnect Inlays
Scope of delivery
2 x Ci7 M100FM-S3
2 x Universal FlexMount100 (with standard 4-point mounting)
2 x FlexConnect inlay A
2 x Universal connection cable
2 x Crossover connection cable
2 x Mounting material