- Order number: C922620
- WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 29323089
These reference speakers in our C-series raise the bar to a new level of fantastic sound quality. The legendary sisal woofer cones are equipped with an additional structural damping layer made of an elastomer, which again improves the acoustic properties of the driver. The tweeter enclosure also underwent a complete overhaul. Anyone who wants to operate these loudspeakers as fully active speakers (e.g. using our new digital signal processors) can put together the system of their choice by combining the individual components.
Like the loudspeaker systems, the frequency crossovers of the components systems have also been optimized even further. Made up of the finest components, they offer, in addition to the adjustment of the tweeter level, the option of connecting a second woofer for each channel without any change in the crossover frequencies. The so-called “double woofer mode” provides for additional pressure in the frequency range where the bass will really kick.
- Mid-woofer with sturdy aluminum diecast basket
- Large coupling volumes for tweeter and midrange allow exceptionally low crossover frequency
- Mid-woofer cone with scooped, long-fibered sisal with additional elastomer structural damping
- Virtually compression-free conversion of the amplifier power into sound pressure
- Lowest manufacturing tolerances and exclusive use of selected materials
- Frequency crossover with tweeter level adjustment and double woofer mode
- Manufactured in Germany
- Grille included
|Power RMS / max.||150 / 300 Watts|
|Frequency response||47 Hz - 25,000 Hz|
|Efficiency 1 W / 1 m||91 dB|
|Cone material||TW: Silk dome
W: Sisal with elastomer structural damping
|Crossover||12/12 dB with tweeter level adjustment and double woofer mode|
|Outer diameter||TW: 50 mm / 2"
W: 166 mm / 6.54"
|Installation diameter||TW: 44 mm / 1.73"
W: 145 mm / 5.71"
|Installation depth||TW: 20.50 mm / 0.81"
W: 67 mm / 2.64"
* Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung des Herstellers