- Order number: HA11108
- WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 29323089
HELIX D ONE
The new entry into the HELIX world! The amplifiers of the D series are solely modest with respect to pricing. Everything else is thoroughly pure HELIX quality without any compromises. Loads of power, excellent measurement data and a whole bunch of features ensure a pristine and crispy sound experience!
Absolutely nothing has been missed for powerful bass reproduction - the active crossover with subsonic filter, the lowpass filter, phase control and bass boost are equally as self-evident as the intelligent highlevel input that incorporates Audiotec Fischer´s proprietary ADEP circuit. Not to mention the cable remote control for volume that is included in delivery.
Thanks to its 1-Ohm stability the D ONE is every else but choosy when selecting an appropriate subwoofer. If you still think that the power output isn't sufficient, then simply combine two devices to one single powerhouse - the TwinPower Link makes it possible.
The elegant design not only states right from the beginning the amp's heritage but also allows an easy integration into your car thanks to its compact dimensions. Get your car "bass-tuned" and simply have fun!
- Small footprint Class D amplifier with high output power of 600 Watts RMS @ 1 Ohm for easiest combination with all 2 x 2 Ohms subwoofers connected in parallel
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) and Auto Turn-On function
- Integrated, active crossover with lowpass, bass boost, subsonic and phase control
- Extremely stable output stage with high-current power transistors and 1 Ohm stability
- Bass remote control for volume adjustment
- SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology combines minimum space requirement with maximum reliability
- Exclusive, extremely compact and clean design with illuminated HELIX-logo and low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
Smart highlevel input
The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If a common amplifier will be hooked up failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear - but not with the M ONE.
The new ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
The switched power supply of the HELIX M ONE assures operation even if the battery’s voltage drops down to 6 Volts during engine crank.
|Power RMS / max.
|- @ 4 Ohms||1 x 200 / 400 Watts||1 x 645 / 1,290 Watts|
|- @ 2 Ohms||1 x 340 / 680 Watts||1 x 910 / 1,820 Watts|
|- @ 1 Ohm||1 x 530 / 1,060 Watts||-|
|- bridged @ 4 Ohms||-||-|
|- bridged @ 2 Ohms||-||-|
|Max. output power per channel*:||Up to 660 Watts RMS @ 1 Ohm|
|Amplifier technology||Class D|
|Inputs||2 x RCA / Cinch
2 x Highlevel speaker input
1 x Remote In
1 x Remote control input
|Input sensitivity||RCA / Cinch 0.5 - 6 Volts
Highlevel 1 - 14 Volts
|Input impedance RCA / Cinch||30 kOhms|
|Input impedance highlevel||12 Ohms|
|Outputs||1 x Speaker output|
|Output voltage RCA / Cinch||-|
|Signal converter for digital input||-|
|Frequency response||10 Hz - 250 Hz|
|Bass boost||0 - 12 dB / 45 Hz|
|Lowpass||50 Hz - 250 Hz adjustable|
|Bandpass||10 Hz - 250 Hz adjustable|
|Subsonic||10 Hz - 50 Hz adjustable|
|Phase||0 - 180° adjustable|
|Slope high- / lowpass||-|
|Slope subsonic / lowpass||12 dB/Oct.|
|Signal-to-noise ratio digital input||-|
|Signal-to-noise ratio analog input||95 dB (A-weighted)|
|Distortion (THD)||0.25 %|
|Operating voltage||9.6 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec. down to 6 Volts)|
|Idle current||1000 mA|
|Fuse||2 x 30 A Maxi-fuse (APX)|
|Additional features||Active, adjustable crossover, bass boost, phase shift, TwinPower Link, highlevel input with automatic turn on function and Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection (ADEP), bass volume cable remote control|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||53 x 250 x 230 mm /
2.09 x 9.84 x 9.06”
* In typical applications as subwoofer amplifier
Scope of delivery
1 x Amplifier HELIX D ONE
1 x Cable remote control
1 x Mounting material
1 x Instruction manual