- Order number: H014600
- WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 29323089
Original factory sound systems typically have a significant disadvantage – they don’t offer any pre-amp output for driving additional amplifiers.
Here’s where the new HELIX AAC.2 comes into play, it generates a perfectly conditioned pre-amp signal from a speaker level output from an arbitrary car radio or amplifier.
The new AAC is more intelligent than any other signal converter on the market today. Its “Double Activation Circuit“ generates a remote signal for controlling external amplifiers in two different manners.
Either it will detect the DC offset on the speaker output of typical factory radio or it uses an integrated signal detection circuit with variable input sensitivity that can be activated as an additional feature.
The unique “Power Save Mode“ will automatically turn off the remote-out if no input signal is present for more than 2 minutes.
Keep in mind that many cars equipped with “CAN” or similar bus systems will leave the car radio “invisibly” turned on for up to 45 min, even if you already have left and locked the vehicle. Without the “Power Save Mode“ the amplifiers connected to the AAC would discharge the car battery to the point of failure.
Another exclusive HELIX feature is the new “Diagnostics Error Protection“ circuit, which avoids undesired error messages in the CPU of your car after the connection between car radio and OEM speakers has been separated. This circuit designed so well, it can even circumvent the "tweeter detection" of today’s factory radios!
- Suitable for all car radios - a perfect match for upgrading factory sound systems (even those with factory-installed amps)
- Generates a stereo preamplifier signal from the speaker output signal of a car radio or amplifier
- "Double Activation Circuit" - generates a +12 V remote signal in two different ways to turn on connected amplifiers
- Excellent sound quality thanks to very wide frequency response (18 Hz - 22,000 Hz)
- "Power Save Mode" significantly reduces the power consumption of connected amplifiers when no input signal is present
- "Diagnostics Error Protection" circuit avoids undesired messages error messages in the CPU of your car
- Low standby current consumption
- Extremely compact and therefore easy to install
- Maximum reliability thanks to top-notch SMD manufacturing technology
|Maximum speaker input level
||16 Vrms (= 65 Watts / 4 Ohms)|
|Maximum output level
||18 Hz - 22,000 Hz|
|Total harmonic distortion (THD)
||30 Ohm (complex load)|
|Standby current for remote output
|Maximum current for remote output
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||77 x 37 x 20 mm /
3.03 x 1.46 x 0.79"
* Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung des Herstellers