Press & awards
With our first BRAX amplifiers, the X2000 & X2400, we set a milestone in the history of high-end car audio. Now, the brand new successors BRAX GX2000 and BRAX GX2400 ignite an exciting new era of audiophile innovation. Both amplifiers combine elegant, puristic design with state-of-the-art Class AB technology.
This generation comes without any crossovers and filter functions. The sophisticated layout of the circuit board combined with short signal paths and handpicked components “made in Germany” ensure a pristine listening experience and underline the puristic design as well as the high-end philosophy of the amplifiers and the most discerning of audiophiles.
To achieve our high quality requirements, we only use hand-selected transistors for the production of each GX-amplifier in order to avoid even the smallest power variations, in turn, we can eliminate the need for manufacturing tolerances, perfection is the only tolerance accepted. The transistors are subject to placement in more than 300 categories; this is possible because of in-house developed measuring equipment, it really is that important to us!
In addition, the solid terminals that are gold-plated will accommodate cables up to 50mm², as well as a separate terminal for connecting a BRAX IPC Capacitor directly to the switching transistors. Put simply, the GX2000 and GX2400 can only described as truly high-end amplifiers, for precise and natural sound reproduction.
Each amplifier is available in black or silver finish, either with a short or extended heatsink.
- Low connection resistance due to solid gold-plated terminals for power cables up to 50 mm²/ gauge 1 and speaker cables up to 6 mm²/ gauge 6
- Separate terminal to connect a BRAX IPC directly to the switching transistors
- Signal inputs with high-end signal capacitors for a perfect and pure sound quality
- Each amplifier is available in black or silver finish either with a short or extended heatsink
- Especially developed transformers with high-efficient core materials guarantee a total output power of more than 1,000 Watts
- Solid heatsink made of special aluminium alloy for a perfect cooling of the transistors in the power supply and output stage
- 32 hand-selected high-end MOSFET transistors for brilliant sound
- The level controls for the input sensitivity adjustment are placed under the name plate, thus the amplifier has a clean and puristic design
- Adjustment range 1.0 V to 8.0 V
- Handcrafted in Germany
|Output power RMS|
|- @ 4 Ohms||4 x 150 Watts|
|- @ 2 Ohms||4 x 240 Watts|
|- @ 1 Ohm||-|
|- bridged @ 4 Ohms||2 x 480 Watts|
|- bridged @ 2 Ohms||-|
|Amplifier technology||Class AB|
|Inputs||4 x Cinch
1 x Remote In
|Input sensitivity||RCA / Cinch 1.0 - 8.0 Volts|
|Input impedance RCA / Cinch||10 kOhms|
|Input impedance highlevel||-|
|Outputs||4 x Speaker output|
|Output voltage RCA / Cinch||-|
|Signal converter for digital input||-|
|Frequency response||10 Hz - 80 kHz|
|Slope high- / lowpass||-|
|Slope subsonic / lowpass||-|
|Signal-to-noise ratio digital input||-|
|Signal-to-noise ratio analog input||> 120 dB (A-weighted)|
|Distortion (THD)||< 0.0008 %|
|Damping factor||> 1000|
|Operating voltage||9 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec. down to 6 Volts)|
|Idle current||3.5 A|
|Operating temperature range||-40° C to +70° C|
|Fuse||4 x 30 A LP-Mini-fuse (APS)|
|Additional features||Colour Protection System, BRAX Power Stabilizer connector, Start-Stop capability|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Heatsink „Short“: 53 x 237.5 x 433 mm /
2.09 x 9.35 x 17.05"
Heatsink „Long“: 53 x 237.5 x 473 mm /
2.09 x 9.35 x 18.62"
|Net weight||Heatsink „Short“: 8.2 kg
Heatsink „Long“: 8.6 kg
Scope of delivery
1 x High-End Amplifier BRAX GRAPHIC GX2400
1 x BRAX GRAPHIC T-shirt
3 x Allen key
1 x Instruction manual