The Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform (ACO) offers a bunch of new system and DSP features. Beside the unique DSP sound effects (“Augmented Bass Processing”, “StageXpander”, “RealCenter” and co.) it assumes all monitoring and communication tasks, both internally and externally.
In opposite to the 8 Bit predecessor generation this MCU achieves way higher speeds with respect to setup switching (approx. 300 msec.) and data communication with our DSP PC-Tool software. A further significant advantage is the integrated, native boot loader of the CoProcessor. It allows software upgrades of several components of the DSP, e.g. adapting the µC-controlled ADEP.3 circuit to changes of the diagnosis features in factory radios or extending the device with additional interfaces.
In addition, the ACO offers 10 internal memory locations for sound setups instead of the usual two as well as an integrated, channel-separated InputEQ and Input Signal Analyzer (ISA) for easy analysis and compensation of input signals. By doing so it is possible to de-equalize ex-factory sound tunings which significantly simplifies the integration of multiple signal sources.
The ACO benefits at a glance:
- SFX: DSP sound effects like “Augmented Bass Processing”, “StageXpander”, “RealCenter” & co.
- InputEQ & ISA (Input Signal Analyzer): allows easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- 10 internal memory locations for sound setups
- EXA (Extended Accessories): enables new accessories like WIFI CONTROL etc.
- FSS (Fast Setup Switching): setup switching within milliseconds (ca. 300 msec.)