The leading Japanese in-car electronics magazine "Auto Sound" once again awarded an electronic component “made by Audiotec Fischer” with one of its highly recognized awards. With the HELIX DSP PRO MK2, the Auto Sound editorial board has honored a powerful audio DSP that brings top-notch digital sound tuning to the car.
"The appreciation that Japanese audiophiles have for our high-end products makes us very happy. We are particularly proud and pleased whenever this affinity is reflected in awards such as the Auto Sound Award. We thank the editors of Auto Sound Magazine and our Japanese distributor M'S Line Co., Ltd.", says company founder and CEO Heinz Fischer.
Key features DSP PRO MK2:
- Extremely powerful “fixed point” Audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution and 1.2 billion MAC operations per second
- AD and DA signal converters of the latest generation with a native resolution of 32 Bit
- High Resolution audio bandwidth up to more than 40 kHz for unrivalled sound quality
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection)
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Freely definable signal routing with separate matrices for line, SPDIF and HEC/AUX
- “Ground lift” switch to avoid ground loops
- Control input for connecting remote controls and accessories
- Time alignment with up to 20 ms delay time per channel, additionally reverse time alignment for in-phase summation of the inputs
- Inputs: 8 x RCA/Cinch, 8 x Highlevel, 1 x optical SPDIF and 1 x coaxial SPDIF
- Outputs: 10 x RCA/Cinch with max. 8 Volts output voltage