The idea to bring excellent audio enjoyment into the car is only turned into reality when the ultimate listening experience can be granted to everyone.
Regardless of budget and vehicle model MATCH will even excite all those, who have not yet taken the step to consider a sound upgrade in their car. The reason can be “I only have a small or unspectacular car", or "my vehicle is just leased ", or "everything is supposed to remain in the car as it is" or "because it's all too complicated" ...
MATCH Series offers a perfect system solution for every demand and every purpose:
MATCH Plug & Play line provides maximum sound improvement of the original audio system with minimal installation effort. The huge advantage: The vehicle remains as it is. Everything will be installed without trace and be removed quickly - an essential aspect especially for leasing cars. MATCH Plug & Play components are the perfect solution for sound at its best from the OEM radio.
MATCH micro components combine the advantage of reasonable installation efforts but with individual sound concepts. From mono to multi-channel - from basic to better: Scope and finesse of the sound system is up to the customer, MATCH micro series offers the perfect products.
Both MATCH concepts have one thing in common: The sound difference to the original system will be overwhelming - promised!
An overview of the advantages of MATCH Plug & Play systems:
- No need to change car radio or speakers
- No changes in the vehicles electric
- No interference with existing CAN/MOST bus systems
- All cables come pre-assembled for true “plug & play”
- Easy and fast installation, usually not longer than 1 hour
- Without any interference of the car's daily use
- Easy to return to standard configuration without leaving any traces
An overview of the advantages of MATCH micro series
- Easy installation through intelligent custom solutions
- Various pre-assembled cables available for easy connection to existing components
- No interference to existing CAN/MOST bus systems
- Can be used with OE radios as well as retrofit radios
- Compact and efficient amplifiers with low heat dissipation
- Individual sound tuning due to easy to use signal processors (MATCH DSP)