- Order number: Q431202
The QE12 vented subwoofer enclosure is the perfect solution for all those who don´t want to build an enclosure for the Q 12W subwoofer chassis by themselves.
Thanks to the very solid construction made from rigid MDF panels as well as the meticulous alignment to the Q 12W driver, excellent bass performance is guaranteed.
A further feature highlight is the 4-pole connection terminal, which allows most flexible configurations with 2 x 2 Ohms, 1 x 4 Ohms or 1 x 1 Ohm impedance.
- Massive vented subwoofer enclosure made from rigid MDF in order to minimize cabinet vibrations
- Large-sized DoubleJet port with 34 Hz tuning frequency for deep bass response
- 4-pole connection terminal with metal bracket for flexible connection configurations - 2 x 2 Ohms, 1 x 4 Ohms or 1 x 1 Ohm
- Sturdy carpet surface with embroidered HELIX logo
- Speaker protection via stable metal bars
|Net volume||53 L|
|Port||DoubleJet port with 34 Hz tuning frequency|
|Connection terminal||4-pole with metal bracket for flexible connection configurations - 2 x 2 Ohms, 1 x 4 Ohms or 1 x 1 Ohm|
|Material||MDF 18 mm / 0.7”|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||400 x 650 x 390 mm / 15.8 x 25.6 x 15.4”|
* Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung des Herstellers