- Order number: HP40010
- WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 29323089
The HELIX Extension Card BT extends HELIX devices with a Bluetooth® Audio Streaming function and an optical digital output in SPDIF format.
Due to the support of the Qualcomm® aptX™ codec and A2DP codec, wireless audio streaming in CD-like audio quality is possible.
Furthermore, the direct signal transmission (without additional AD-DA conversion) from the BT module to the DSP allows lossless audio processing and thus outstanding sound performance.
The module will be delivered with a device-specific side panel and provides compatibility with all devices featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Note: Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries, used with permission. aptX is a trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., registered in the United States and other countries, used with permission.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audiotec Fischer GmbH is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Bluetooth® Audio Streaming with Qualcomm® aptX™ Codec
- Compatible with all devices featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Direct digital signal transmission to DSP for lossless audio processing
- Additional digital optical output
- Device-specific side panel included in delivery
|Bluetooth® standard||v3.0 + EDR|
|Bluetooth® codec||SBC and Qualcomm® aptX™|
|Number of paired devices||8|
|Wireless frequency range||2402 ~ 2480 MHz|
|Range||Up to 10 m|
|Digital optical output||SPDIF with 96 kHz / 24 Bit|
* Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung des Herstellers