That will rock your car – the new enclosure subwoofers MW 10E-D and MW 12E‑D together with the mono amplifier MA 10FX will be the right combination for everybody who wants to let it blast. With these subs maximum punch is guaranteed. The particularly long-throw woofers with their stiff cones and high loadable voice-coils are designed to convert the power of the amplifier into enormous sound pressure without any compression-effects.
Nevertheless the parameters have been cleverly chosen to please sound-pressure‑fanatics as well as the sound-quality enthusiasts. Who thinks that this technical „balancing act“ requires large enclosures, will be pleasantly surprised how compact the dimensions of the MW 10E-D and MW 12E-D actually are - ´cause trunk-filling subwoofers are not justified in the MATCH philosophy.
- Compact, space-saving enclosure design
- 10“ / 250 mm long excursion woofer with extremely stiff, hand-scooped paper cone
- Double ventilated voice-coil for minimum compression effects and high power handling
- Voice coil impedance configurable via connection terminal – 2 x 2 Ohms or 1 x 4 Ohms
- Rugged metal grille for perfect woofer protection
- Exponentially shaped port minimizes air flow noise
Switch it parallel
The speaker connector with its massive, gold-plated screw terminals allows two different configurations. If the metal bracket is mounted, the woofer has an impedance of 1 x 4 Ohms (which is ideal if used in combination with the MA 10FX amplifier). Without the metal bracket each voice-coil can be driven separately (impedance in this case 2 x 2 Ohms).
|Power handling RMS / max.
||300 / 600 Watts|
|Sensitivity||89 dB 1W / 1 m|
|Impedance||2 x 2 Ohms / 1 x 4 Ohms|
|Linearer cone excursion
||+/- 8 mm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) mm||365 x 350 x 290 mm / 14.4 x 13.8 x 11.4“|
1 x Enclosure subwoofer MW 10E-D